Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jameson's Nursery

Jameson's nursery is finally complete!  I spent waaaay too much time on it but I am so happy with the outcome.

I made a mural inspired by my bedding from Baby's R Us.  I drew the circles on the wall by making my own little compass using a T-Pin and string.  Then I hand painted the outlines and filled them in.  I used a polyurethane to make the glossy circles.  Then I took wallcovering and drew and cut out the giraffes and his name and pasted them up with wallpaper paste.  I have to thank Aimee Jackson with National Wallcovering for supplying the wallcovering for the giraffes. I also made the curtains...I was so excited to find a fabric that worked so well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...