Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Other than my dentist appointment (stupid cavity) this Memorial Day weekend was great!  We spent most of the time relaxing and hanging out with my family.  We went to the farm and Jameson had a good time swinging and putting his feet in the grass and gravel.  That was a new experience for him.



We came home a day early to get Jameson back on a schedule and get some stuff done around the house.  The weather was beautiful so we broke out his swimming pool.  He absolutely loved it...pretty much giggled the entire time.  I squeezed into one of my swimming suits and joined him but I have determined no one gets to see those pictures :)  I need to invest in a one piece...dang stretch marks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...