Monday, August 2, 2010

One of those days

We all have them.  The days that for no particular reason we just aren't ourselves, nothing goes our way and you feel sorry for yourself.  Those days tend to come and go and not only is it dreadful to go through but even worse to drag others along with you.

I am going on a week of "those" days and I just can't seem to pull myself out of this rut.  I have no reason to feel this way.  All is well on the home front and I am starting to see little Jameson's cute personality come out but yet something just keeps nagging at my emotions.  Zack keeps asking me what is wrong and I am afraid he thinks I am hiding something but honest and truly when I say " I don't know"  I really don't know.  I think I am dragging him down with me.

Maybe it is hormonal?  My hormones have played a role in many mood swings over the last year.  What ever it is I just want it to end!  I am tired of feeling sorry for myself for no reason at all hopefully things start to turn around soon.

Anyways, just a little rant...thanks for listening :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...