Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8 Months Old

How time flies!  Jameson turned 8 months old on September 4th. It is crazy how much he has changed, crawling, talking, clapping, giggling, joking, teeth, table food. Oh did I mention...Sleeping ALL NIGHT!!

There are things about my pre-baby life that I miss.  Of course there is always going to be the something, being able to run a quick errand, sleeping in, going out with the girls, but sacrifices have to be made.  Life is crazy and busy and I have very little time to myself but every time I get stressed about it I just wait for that beautiful smile from my little boy and it is all so worth it.

8 months in review...
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...