Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Crawling

I really thought that Jameson would be one of those babies that skipped right over crawling and start walking.  Not only because he has always hated tummy time and loved standing but also because I pretty much skipped it.  Boy was I wrong!

He started out scooting here and there to get a toy or pivoting on his belly.  Then progressed to what I will call "fish out of water" it looked like he was trying to swim but not getting far :)  Now we are full on Army Crawl and boy is he quick.  He hasn't quite figured out how to crawl on hands and knees but he can get up on them and will rock back and forth.  I feel so sorry for his little arms and knees though; he has crazy rug burn :(  I have been putting pants on to help with the knees but it is just too hot for long sleeves right now.

Now I need to start baby proofing!  In addition to picking up every little fuzz, leaf and piece of paper and constantly vacuuming!  I have a lot to do :(

Watch him go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...