Thursday, March 17, 2011

Twenty-One Day Blogging Challenge

A successful blog requires good blogging habits.  According to habitforge.com it takes 21 days to form a habit.  My new goal will be to blog daily for the next 21 days.  No matter how mundane each entry may be, making an effort to spend time here will get me on the path to success.  Today is day one does anyone want to join me?

Check out habitforge.com for Free and they will provide you with the tools to be successful.


Step 1: You provide a Goal and Desire, and they send you a customized daily email asking how you did. Simply Step 2: Check your email daily and click "yes" or "no".
Step 3: Succeed for 21 days, and the new action will be easier than ever.
Step 4: Skip a day and the clock starts over at day one.

Are you going to join me in starting new habits?  What is your goal?

2 comments:

  1. My goal is to wash my face every night! I was doing good and then stopped :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I blog about every other day. Is that why it's so difficult? Every other day I'm starting from day 1! LOL! I'm really excited about your new blog, Abby. Can't wait to read more! =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...