Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cooking in White

Would someone please explain to me who in their right mind came up with the idea of a chef wearing a white uniform?  Does anyone else not think that is just a horrible idea or is everyone else just a less messy cook than I am?  


It never fails, the day that I decide to cook something with a red sauce or coloring I am always wearing white.  It is not planned and I never realize it until it is too late.  Of course while I was working on a future blog today I mistakenly wore white.  As you can see that maybe wasn't such a great idea!

Oh why me?

3 comments:

  1. Hahahhah! Sorry about your shirt! As for chef uniforms, I believe they're white so that they can be bleached. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know :) But if they just wore a dark color then you wouldn't need to bleach!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...