Monday, April 4, 2011

Easter Baskets

In 1987 all of the grandchildren in my family received these adorable matching Easter baskets.
Sorry for the poor picture quality.  I had to use my webcam since my camera battery is dead.
The girls were pink like this one and boys were blue.  I guess I was naive thinking I could find something similar for Jameson.  I search Etsy and other sites and found nothing like this.  So I am going to add it to my project to do list.  There is no reason that I can't make this myself and improve on it!  I figure I will make a few different options with eggs, rabbits and maybe frogs.  I think I could sell them.  What do you think?  Would you be interested in purchasing something like this?

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this on pinterest. I had one very similar just painted different! I also searched and searched for one for my daughter. I'm not going to make one (don't have the skills) but a shop near me is going to. I just bring in the design, they make it, then I paint. So neat to see others had the same idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you consider selling me two of these? My grandchildren have them from a man who passed away and I would REALLY like my younger ones to have one too. They are so special and I fill them for them every year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...