Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

We all have them and I am no exception.

Abby's Top 5 Guilty Pleasures:
1. Britney Spears
I love her and in many ways I always wanted to be her (minus the crazy).  Her newest video came out today which inspired my post.  It reminds me of my favorite Britney video ever, "Slave 4 U."




2. Glee
I am a Gleek!  I love the show and I wish I had an ounce of singing talent so I could join a Glee Club :-)



3. Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant
As I type this I am watching the finale of Teen Mom 2.  Being the product of a teen pregnancy the show makes me realize exactly how lucky I am that I had such a great up bringing.


4. Makeup
As if it isn't obvious from my makeup tutorials.  I have drawers and containers full of it!  Zack does't nothing but complain :-)



5. Coach
Unfortunately this is the one guilty pleasure I had to give up when I had Jameson.  I used to have a new Coach purse on my shoulder every few months.  I will get another new one some day!


What are your guilty pleasures??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...