Friday, April 8, 2011

Love Bird Baby Room

After my "How did you do that?" post a friend of mine asked me if I could help her come up with a concept for her baby girl's room based on the crib bedding they selected.


I have a couple well developed, detailed hand sketches that look better than this computer image but I threw this together quickly for the blog.  The tree would most likely be painted on (which I would help with if she wants) and the rest would all be decals made from different patterns of wall paper.  Of course where it says "baby" would be the baby name over the top of the crib.  

This is the more difficult of the 2 concepts but I haven't had time to get the second computer image done yet.


I will post the 2nd one when it is done!  What do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable Abby! Makes me want to have a girl now ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...