Friday, April 1, 2011

Pick Up Lines

It doesn't happen often but when it does it makes you feel like a million dollars (even if the man is old enough to be your grandfather).  Honestly the complement means a lot more coming from them than some young pervy kid.  Today while lunching with a good friend, there were two older men at the table next to us.  I didn't notice them until they were finished eating and one of them came and tapped my friend on the shoulder and said "Your friend here has beautiful eyes" and then smiled at me!  I almost wanted to say, April Fools right?  Instead I thanked the man for the compliment but was kinda shocked that he just came out and said that.    

I remember back in college and high school the lame excuses for pickup lines guys used.  Seriously did those ever work?  I would love to hear some stories or crazy pickup lines that were used on you!

For any of you that are Harry Potter fans, MuggleNet had a funny April fools joke today, MuggleMatch.  They listed some hilarious pickup lines that I just had to share.

Did you survive Avada Kedavra? 'Cause you're drop dead gorgeous.

If you were a Dementor, I'd become a criminal just to get your kiss.

My love for you burns like a dying phoenix.

Is that due to a bottle of Skele-Gro or are you just happy to see me?

Wow, when I said 'Accio Hottie' I didn't expect it to work!

My name might not be Luna, but I sure can love good.

Do you mind if I Slytherin your bed?

Though I am He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, I'll make you want to say it.

I must have had some Felix Felicis because I'm about to get lucky!

You're a Firebolt amongst Cleansweeps.

Nothing can put out the Fiendfyre in my heart for you.

Last time I saw you, I was in front of the Mirror of Erised.

I don't have my Invisibility Cloak, but I know I'll be visiting your restricted section.

You don't have to say 'Lumos' to turn me on.

Even outside of Flitwick's class, you're still charming.

I'll be your chosen one.

If I was to find the Room of Requirement, you'd be the only thing in it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...