Saturday, April 2, 2011

Purple Power!

As a K-State graduate I have a drawer full of purple makeup products from bright purple to a nice subtle purple.  I decided for today I would do an everyday purple eyeshadow.  


What I used:
Lancome Currant Couture Eyeshadow Trio
Avon SuperExtend Mascara
Clinique Eyeshadow Brushes

Step 1: Apply Eyeshadow #1 (light color) over entire lid from lash line to eyebrow.

Step 2: Apply Eyeshadow #2 (dark color) in the outer corner of the eye in a V shape then filling in the inner portion of the V.

Step 3: Apply Eyeshadow #3 (medium color) on the inner corner of the eyelid.  Blending into the dark color. 

Step 4: Apply Eyeshadow #1 (light color) just under the brow.

Step 5:  Apply Mascara and Eyeliner.  For a soft look I used Eyeshadow #2 and an angled brush to line my eyes instead of using an eyeliner.  There is no need to line all the way into the inner corner unless you want more drama.

Before and After:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...