Thursday, April 7, 2011

That's all folks!

Yesterday was officially day 21 of my 21 day blogging challenge!  Although I wasn't sure I was going to make it with yesterdays post.  I was so frustrated with Blogger and Facebook because I was having some technical difficulties that I just about didn't post it which would have ruined my last day of the challenge.  So instead I posted it without pictures and then went back and added the pictures in today when things seemed to be working for me.

I have been asked if I plan to continue blogging daily and honestly probably not.  I would love to but I'm sure if you have been following me that you can tell some of my posts were me talking about nothing.  I don't want to bore you.  If I have something good to talk about every day then you will see a post from me daily.

I have an exciting blog planned for Saturday.  Well it is exciting for me and I hope it will be for you too!  I have wanted to do a vlog (video blog) for some time now but just couldn't get up the courage but my friend Brittany did her first vlog yesterday and if she can do it then so can I.  She gave me the courage to at least try!  By request I will be doing "5 minute makeup."  I hope you will join me!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...