Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bad Days


Why is it when your day starts off bad more than likely that will be the tone of your whole day?  Why don't things get better?  It is only 11am and I have had more bad today than I care to have in a whole month!  The problem is that this is a public blog that anyone can read so I have to be selective in what I actually write/vent about.  So many things to say yet so little I can actually say without possible repercussions.

Dear Idiot,

  • You are not above me.  
  • Your shit does stink
  • Don't complain about it when you asked for it.
  • If you don't like it stop hiding it and say something!
  • You were better off  without that loser.
  • You are rude.
  • You are a pig, get it together!
  • Stop talking about it and just do it.


Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...