Sunday, May 8, 2011

False Lashes

I was asked to do a tutorial on how to apply false eyelashes.  Which I just completed and when I went to download my pictures all but 2 of them are blurry and would be pointless to post.  I'm too frustrated to do it again so I posted one of the 2 pictures that turned out and I went to YouTube and found a nice video for you.I probably should have done a video myself instead of the pictures but I was told pictures were easier to follow.

So the basic steps are:
1) Apply your all your eyeshadow, liner and mascara before applying the lashes.
2) Hold up the lashes to your eye and check the length.  You may need to trim the lashes to fit your eye.
3) Apply lash glue across the lashes and let it dry for a minute until it becomes tacky.
4) Apply lash to top of lashes starting at the center then pressing down the ends.

It is not an easy thing to do and can be frustrating at first.  It is much easier to apply them on someone else.  Good luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...