Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just when you think it can't get any worse...

Count your blessings because it can get worse.  After my deplorable morning I was just ready to go home and hug my little boy.  I just kept thinking it can't get any worse until I received a text this afternoon that my grandfather was admitted to the hospital for a heart attack.  He is stable now but we don't know the extent of the problem yet. I don't trust the hospital he is in at all so if you would all be kind enough to say an extra prayer for him I would be grateful.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that Abby. We'll definitely be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brittany and Dionna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and your family Abby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and your Grandpa Abby!! :(

    Brianna Watson

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...