Monday, May 23, 2011

Miss me??

Well if you didn't, you should have!!  After my last disastrous attempt at a blog I just couldn't bring myself to do another one but I think I am finally over it.  So I am back!

So what have I been up to in the last couple weeks?

Jameson will hand me camera and say "Cheese" when he wants his picture taken now :)

Giant moth we found in the yard while mowing.  It had a 6" wing span!

My handsome men playing on Zack's old rocking horse.

Jameson taking Chloe for a walk.

This weekend I flew out to Colorado to visit my sister-in-law and help out with wedding planning.  We were able to get a lot done in the short weekend: invitations, RSVP cards, flower girl flowers, centerpieces, reception floor plan and lots of other little details are all taken care of now.  Hopefully I was able to calm some of her nerves but I wasn't sure I was ever going to make it home.  My flight was supposed to take off at 7:25pm last night, after a 30 minute delay we got on the plane and headed out to the runway.  I closed my eyes and then the plane came to a stop so I opened my eyes and we had pulled back up to the gate.  I guess the sensor for one of the deicer's wasn't working so they had maintenance come take a look.  After another 30 minutes they told us that they could not fix the sensor so we were going to have to get off the plane and switch to another one.  A pain in the rear but not a huge deal until they told us the other plane wouldn't arrive in Denver for an hour and a half.  So we get off the plane and it was late enough at this point that all of the food vender's were closing and I had no dinner.  So tired, hungry and cranky me sat and waited patiently.  Finally the other plane arrived and I made it home at 2am.  It was a long night but I did have a good time this weekend.  I got lots of snuggles and smiles from Jameson this morning so that made it all better.

I hope you all haven't given up on me yet!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see you blogging again :) I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...