Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm here!

Wow the last couple months have been hectic for me with weddings, anniversary's, the fashion show, work and other projects.  I just have had no time to blog and I am really starting to miss it.  I have even done a couple make-up tutorials but had no time to edit the pictures.

The fashion show for Models on a Mission was a huge success raising over $5,500 for Joplin.  My friend Teisha is continuing Models on a Mission so be on the look out for new events.

The wedding I am helping to plan is really coming together and I can't wait to post pictures afterwards!  I completed designing the invitations, making the flowers for the flower girls, and now we are working on decorations.  It is going to look amazing.

My grandparents celebrated 50 wonderful years together.  Their party was great and I am so grateful I was able to share the day with them.  Jameson tried to steal the show when he started blowing kisses to the crowd and waving as they introduced us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...