Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wild Tropics Makeup

I was shopping at Victoria's Secret when I saw the advertisement for their Wild Tropics makeup collection.  I really liked the look and decided to snap a picture of the ad to take and try out for myself.  I did this tutorial a few months ago but just haven't had the time to edit the pictures.

What I used

1: Clinique Touch Tints
2, 3, 4, 5: Avon Eyes hadow
7,6: Mark Eyeliner duo
Mascara: Avon Lash Extend

Step 1: Apply #1 over entire eye lid from lash to brow.  This adds shimmer and works as an eye shadow base to make your eye shadow last longer.  Apply #2 over the top of #1 from lash line to brown.  I always apply a light shade first because it helps with blending the dark shades later.

Step 2: Apply #4 to outer corner of eyein a V shape, along lash line and in the crease.  Fill in the small part of the V.

Step 3:  Using #3 blend #4 over the lid.  Also apply #3 to the inner corner and under the bottom lash line.

Step 4: Apply #5 along the upper and lower lash lines concentrating on the outer corner.

Step 5: Apply eyeliner #7 outer 2/3 of the lash line and #6 along inner 1/3 of lash line.  Follow with your favorite mascara.

Look Complete:








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...