Monday, September 5, 2011

Little Crochet Monster


I have decided for Jameson's 2nd birthday to do a Monster theme.  I know, I know, you are thinking I am crazy because his birthday is still a few months away but I may as well get an early start.  Hopefully by getting an early start I won't be rushing around and stressed out come January.

Onto my first project...crochet monster beanie babies for a bean bag toss game.  I made my first one this weekend and it turned out pretty well.  I will be making a few changes to the next one but it will be mostly the same.

I got the idea from another blog and am modifying it to fit my needs.



1 comment:

  1. That is ADORABLE Abby!! Don't worry I don't think you're crazy for planning early! I'm still deciding on a theme but when I do I'll be off and running :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...