Friday, July 30, 2010

Sheer Miracle

I stumbled across a link awhile back on one of my friend's blogs to Sheer Miracle.  I have been wanting to try mineral makeup ever since BareMinerals makeup came out but it was always so expensive.  So when I came across this website I was excited.  Sheer Miracle sells premium mineral makeup at prices I can afford.  It is also Bismuth Oxychloride free which causes itchy skin and breakouts (which may of the other brands include), so big bonus to me since I have sensitive skin.

A little background information on me.  I was a Clinque consultant for many years and at the time loved their products.  Towards the end of working for Clinique I felt that they no longer cared about the client only making money and adding more and more products for them to slather on their faces which none of them needed.  I have since moved on trying different makeup lines still not finding the right one.

I am embarking on a new possible career in makeup starting this weekend and look forward to the challenge.  I will be a freelance makeup artist.  For now I will be using makeup the model brings me but hope to purchase a full line of Sheer Miracle and to even start selling it.

I hope this new found Sheer Miracle will be the answer to my needs.  I will let you all know the results!

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about getting some of this makeup, so I'm excited to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I need to write a follow up post. I will do that soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...