Wednesday, May 5, 2010

4 Months!

I can't believe my baby boy is already 4 months old!  Those last 2 weeks of my pregnancy lasted what seemed like forever and now time just flies by so fast.  Jameson had his 4 month check up today and the doctor says he is looking great.  He is 12lb 15.6oz (16%) and 24.5 inches (37%)...he is a small little man but so are his mommy and daddy :)

As for my last post about starting cereal...that didn't go so well.  We tried it for a few days and it made no difference what so ever!  It actually seemed like he slept less and of course he pooped more.  I talked to Dr. Blum about it today and he suggested waiting until 5 months for cereal.  So that is the new plan.

Other exciting news is that he rolled over for the first time last night!!  I was watching him on the baby monitor and sure enough he rolled from back to front.  Now I really have to get him weaned from the swaddle! We have been leaving one arm out and he seems to be doing fine...we will try both arms this weekend.

Oh and by the way...congrats to my friends that had their baby's this week...Liz (baby August is adorable) and Jamie (can't wait to see pictures)!  Audrey and Natelie are next!! Lots of Baby's this month :)

Happy Mother's Day on Sunday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...