Sunday, May 23, 2010

Here we go again...


So as I posted before the cereal thing didn't work out the first go around so we decided to wait until 5 months.  Well this last week I have been having a hard time keeping up with Jameson's demand so I decided once again to try the cereal.  He is doing much better this time and the first night he actually slept all night.  I'm sure it probably wasn't the cereals doing but I got a full 8 hours of sleep.

So onto the sleeping thing...I just don't understand why his sleeping pattern is so erratic.  We had 2 solid months of sleeping from 8pm-5am and ever since his 3 month growth spurt there is no pattern what so ever.  He will go from sleeping all night one night to being up 3 times the next night.  I really don't know what to do or how to fix the problem.  If anyone has any suggestions please chime in.  

We have a big Memorial Day weekend planned.  Headed home to visit my family for 4 days!  I am pretty sure that is the most time I have spent in Hutch since I moved away from that dreadful place.  Everything is just so slow paced and boring...I love the city :)  Hopefully, my dad's dog will be home from the hospital.  Poor little guy!  My dad accidentally ran over him this week and broke his pelvis, right hip and punctured a lung.  The doctor said he is a tough and stubborn little guy to actually have survived.  Sounds just like him :)


Ok...that's all for today except some more adorable pictures of my little man :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...