Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Words

Jameson has been babbling the normal things for a while, mama, dada, baba, etc. but never said them purposefully.  I am officially calling his first word "Hi"!  Rae Jean (Grandma) told me that when they were at the doctor office the other day that every time someone walked through the door he would wave and say Hi.  I refused to think that he was really saying Hi because I wanted to hear it first ;)  So that night Jameson and I went outside and sat on the front porch, every time a neighbor walked by he would wave as hard as he could and say "Hi"!  I was thrilled.

He still babbles mama and dada (mostly dada :-( )and I'm not sure if those are real yet.  It also sounds like he says kitty-cat or maybe it is his way of saying Makiko (Kiko).  He loves Makiko and she loves him much to my demise.  I can't keep her away from him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...